Here comes the roller coaster ride to the stock market abyss. Still the time to buy bargains though.
Greece likely to default and exit Euro.. Very damn high chances as the government IMHO don't want to do the unpopular thing that is to cut down all the social spending that is burdening the full blown depressionist economy. No way out for Greece, they really need to bite the bullet.
KLCI unfortunately been One Direction: Down Down Down
KLCI has been for the past many weeks.. One Direction downtrending. Next physical support will be 1,700. China just lost 7% this week alone..Ouch...coincidentally, I attended a private function that is still recommending China stocks.
Today (Monday, wanted to post yesterday night but somehow blogger.com's server was un-reachable halfway writing and this post was stuck in draft) is one of the worst day for KLCI. Alot of stocks suddenly plunged 7% to 25% especially those with high volume.
The notorious list as shown below. Lazy to bring up the charts:
My friend told me about this. So here is the shout-out. Nevertheless, the only featured anime that I am interested is Missing Kings (GSC cinema at one time was showing it. No idea about the story but looks interesting. Saint Seiya is too old for me..so i will pass. Curiously no more Naruto or One Piece showcases. One Piece is still very big and popular in Taiwan though ) and Conan, the detective. Tommorrow is the last day and the exhibition starts at 10am! See the attached pictures.
This is my personal opinion of which sectors will be hot or cold for Q2 2015
1) IT company particularly GST counters. (Recurring income from licensing)
2) E-commerce related IT companies - I see new E-malls start to spring up in Malaysia
3) Transportation company. See point (2)
4) Export related company - Earning foreign currency as our Ringgit weakens
5)Semiconductor related which includes tester related companies, OEM component producer, etc
1) Plantation - CPO prices still very weak
2) Property counters - Loan are harder to get. Not profitable anymore to flip houses
3) REITs - Other than dividend, capital gains were no longer spectacular vs the property boom
4) Companies whose raw material is denominated in USD.
5) O&G related companies - I still think earnings will be weak even though oil prices have started to hover around USD50. Alot of retrenchment happening globally on O&G companies and even scandals start to surface out on O&G companies (Brazil Petrobas)
6) Consumer good companies - GST makes me sad.
7) Precious metal companies. Gold prices still in laggard, so don't put up hopes that prices will reverse upwards , even though there is still gurus out there shouting BUY BUY BUY for GOLD & SILVER.
Stock club not disco club but both environment can be hot at times
Facebook is a powerful tool for spreading news and info about a new product or services for free. Nowadays, there is alot local stock pick groups mushrooming inside Facebook that requires a certain subscription fee to join.
Below are what these stock pick groups/clubs generally provide at a fee:
1. Watchlist stocks to buy with their buy call price, take profit price and cut-loss point.
2. Some groups provide daily, weekly or even monthly buy calls
3. Some groups based their call on either fundamental analysis, technical analysis or even a mixture of them. P.S I heard some investment course even promotes their stock picks based on Fengshui.
4. Some groups are exclusively limited to investment/stock-based seminar/course students. P.S Usually these course are not cheap also ranging from RM2000 to RM8000. The highest I know so far in Malaysia is a whooping RM24,000!! Those long enough in the investment community will know which group I am referring to.
It can range from RM50 to RM100 averagely per month depending on which group.
Well, this post is not to discourage or encourage readers to join such groups to grow wealth thru the stock market.
But in my opinion, it is better to learn how to fish rather than depending on people to give you the fish!
Check your sms notifications for anyone who holds a Hong Leong Bank Credit card. This is truly a good deal!! RM50 without any minimum spend and so far I don't think there is restriction on the items that you bought. I just bought my 4th PS4 game disc at a super-cheap price aka all brand new!!
It been 2-3 years passing by, and I don't see any visibile path to Chi Chi, I decided to give myself a chance to know more people especially woman. I don't want to spend my weekends, busy with work all the time while ignoring my social life and wasting my youth away.
wedding ring is one of the biggest investments in life. If you fail to pick the
right one, you will end up buying another pair later on, which should not be
the case after all. But then, how do you make a smart purchase if you are
really clueless about the whole thing? Follow these tips in finding an
affordable, yet stunning wedding ring:
RIP Lee Kuan Yew. A great statesman who transform no natural resourced Singapore into a economic powerhouse in his single lifetime. RESPECT!
Passed away at the old age of 91 yrs old at 3.18am. A few month shy of Singapore's 50 yrs of independance. #SG50
A great man's achievement in life is only measured after his death. Even though he may be controversial at times, no one can deny his accomplishments & contribution as a founding father of Singapore.
I noticed that his birthday falls on 16th September 1923. 16th September coincidentally was the formation birthday of Malaysia where Singapore momentarily for 2 years was in.
Kinda of heart-wrenching to see the current Prime Minister of Singapore , Lee Hsien Loong announcing his own father's departure by refering him as Mr.Lee formally. You can clearly see him in the video try very hard to hold back the tears when reading the announcement in English, BM, and Mandarin.